- Jelentkezési határidő: 2021-11-30
United Call Centers is a global leader in providing multilingual call center services using an at-home workforce. We provide OmniChannel Front Office BPO services globally with Native Speakers in all languages and we are currently looking for talented individuals for our international team. If you’d like to be part of a great Team where you can develop day by day and meet new challenges, we are looking for You!Task:
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed
- Participate in contract negotiations and ensure successful change management within the organization.
- Develops plans and organizes cross functional teams to implement customer programs as stated in proposals.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- Develop and implement business solutions or operational processes
- Coordinate project plans, prioritize tasks and support other teams in identifying and troubleshooting technical problems that may affect the project timeline or budget
- Develop plans for crisis events or compliance violations
- Collaborate with human resources departments to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action strategies in cases of compliance standard violations.
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Evaluate all business activities relating to compliance, including policies, investments, partnerships, etc.
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
- May customize implementation in order to meet client requirements.
- Provides technical support to clients after the initial sale of the product, troubleshoots technical problems.
Skills & Competencies
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Ability to understand and apply project methodologies and risk management processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and analytic skills
- Attention to detail
- Minimum 1 year experience in IT, Project Management, Compliance Management
- Ability to work in a team and individually as well
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Possibility of full-time work even from the comfort of your home
- International environment
- Great developmental opportunities and pr