- Jelentkezési határidő: 2021-01-04
United Call Centers is a leader in providing multilingual call center services using an at-home workforce. We provide OmniChannel Front Office BPO services globally in a vast variety of languages and we are currently looking for talented individuals with experience in service implementation who will ensure our company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
· Participate in contract negotiations and ensure successful change management within the organization.
· Develop plans and organize cross functional teams to implement customer programs as stated in proposals.
· Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
· Develop and implement business solutions or operational processes.
· Coordinate project plans, prioritize tasks and support other teams in identifying and troubleshooting technical problems that may affect the project timeline or budget.
· Collaborate with human resources departments to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action strategies in cases of compliance standard violations.
· Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
· Evaluate all business activities relating to compliance, including policies, investments, partnerships, etc.
· Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
· Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
· Customize implementation in order to meet client requirements.
· Provide support to clients after the initial sale of the product/service
Skills & Competencies
· At least 1 year of relevant experience (IT/Project Management/Compliance Management)
· Excellent command of English
· Ability to understand and apply project methodologies and risk management processes
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
· Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work in a team and individually as well
· Customer-oriented attitude
· Proactive, can-do attitude
What we offer:
· Competitive package
· Support of career ambitions and personal development
· Stable, reliable corporate background, continually growing company
· Professional challenges, responsible position
· International environment
· Youthful and dynamic team